This is our custom made 1949 Dodge Truck completed early 2014. It was achieved and customized by Top Notch Repairs in Pahrump. Formerly a fire truck, it now sits on a 1998 Freightliner Chassis with Air Ride.
The truck has Air Brake, a 24 VALVE CUMMINS DIESEL ENGINE, and a 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION. Equipped with JACOB BRAKE, TRAIN WHISTLE as well as chrome in-cab HORN HANDLE. Truck is painted with KANDY APPLE RED over CHARCOAL, which becomes the nicest, deepest RED WINE color.
- Custom chromed bumpers front and rear
- Airbrushed horses on front of hood
- 2 SIDES with CUSTOM WRAP
- Custom stainless sun visor
- 2 stacks with Mufflers
- Fifth wheel hitch, can do both UTILITY TRAILERS and SEMI TRAILERS
- Added Marker lamps on top of cab
- Original 1949 Hood ornament
- 2 x 150 gallons capacity fuel tanks
- Custom handle on both side of cab (Personalized with revolvers)
The Dash has been customized and painted the same GUN METAL GREY. Inside doors painted same KANDY APPLE RED.
Interior upholstery is Black Tuck N' Roll.
Head Liner and door panels are Black.
Vinyl Seats, Maple Wood laminated Floor.
Shifter is a REAL SHOTGUN - NON SHOOTABLE.
IN-CAB Transmission cover has been airbrushed with beautiful horses.
LOTS OF LITTLE DETAILS ALL AROUND THE VEHICLE.
Plus, it was adapted to tow a three car hauler. The trailer was reinforced, customized and prepared especially for the truck.
2000 TRAILER 3-CAR HAULER CUSTOM
Trailer was customized to fit the 1949 Dodge Truck.
- Painted with the same color scheme
- customized 3-axle fenders
- stainless steel on side
- LED lights
- 51 ft.
Enjoy looking and thanks for passing by.