A few ongoing projects to follow
Top Notch Repairs runs several remarkable ongoing projects to keep the team busy. Our intent is to share them with you on this page. Follow with us the progression of these projects.
1966 Ford Mustang
Ford Lovers, another piece of history into that 1966 Ford Mustang came into our hands. We are making sure that everything is fixed properly. We are bringing back its former glory!
- 1966 Ford Mustang
- 1966 Ford Mustang Rear View
- 1966 Ford Mustang Interior to settle
- 1966 Ford Mustang Hood Interior
- 1966 Ford Mustang Hood Thickness Chipping
- 1966 Ford Mustang Trunk Lid Paint Chipping
- 1966 Ford Mustang Uncovered Holes
- 1966 Ford Mustang Uncovered Hole
- 1966 Ford Mustang Engine Bay Done
- 1966 Ford Mustang Trunk Done
- 1966 Ford Mustang Done
More to come...!
1970 Chevrolet Nova
For GM enthusiasts, we are doing this 1970 Chevrolet Nova. It got in primer coated, hiding very unpleasant surprises.
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova front-side view
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova front-end
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova Front Fender
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova View from the Back
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova Interior on the To-Do List
1953 Bentley R Type
We are currently restoring a 1953 Bentley R Type, this one came into pieces, and see how it goes.
Getting there...! And more to come.