Official Rules for Exhibitors
- Maintaining SAFETY & COURTEOUSY is our main goal.
- Booths and displays HAVE to be completed the day prior to the event, Friday October 6th 2017.
- DISPLAY GUIDELINES : NO loud music is allowed from exhibitor’s booth. Any display with objectionable music, videos, art or other media is not permitted and will be removed from the show. The promoter reserves the right to determine what is considered objectionable. The promoter reserves the right to remove “promotional” item within a display area or charge the associated booth/vendor fees.
- Booths may not be torn until the start of the trophy presentation. Starting the engine, moving a vehicle or operating the hydraulic/airbag system is strictly forbidden until after general public has cleared the facility. This safety rule will be enforced to protect the audience and children. Violators will be disqualified, possibly banned from future events, without refund.
As an exhibitor, you must agree to these rules.
Please sign and submit us the Official rules for Exhibitors form available at this link: Printable PDF of Official rules for Exhibitors
Official Rules for Registered Car Owners
- Maintaining SAFETY & COURTEOUSY is our main goal
- The owner will classify their vehicle but it is subject to change by judges if inappropriately classified
- Entry number Card must be clearly displayed on the driver’s side windshield to be judged
- Judges must have access to all areas of the show vehicle including trunk, interior and engine compartment. Judges WILL NOT open these areas for evaluation
- The Car Show Judges decisions are final. Tie breakers will be made by Top Notch after a short evaluation and possible re-inspection
- All vehicles must remain in the show for the duration of the show (through 4pm)
- WINNERS MUST BE PRESENT FOR AWARDS
- By your presence, you authorize your picture and picture of your vehicle to be published in advertisement of future events or souvenir books
- By signing this form, you acknowledge Top Notch Repairs, its affiliates or representatives will not be held responsible for any theft, damage or loss on/in vehicle the day of the event
As a registered car owner, you must agree to these rules.
Please sign and submit us the Official rules for Registered Car Owners form available at this link: Printable PDF of Official rules for Registered Car Owners